Hwang, Ji Hye
‘Ji Hye’ is my first name, which means “wisdom” in Korean.
Ji Hye is a J.D. Candidate at University of New Hampshire, Franklin Pierce School of Law.
She graduated from Ewha Womans University, South Korea, in 2017. Her undergraduate major was English Language and Literature; she double-majored in Digital Humanities (Scranton Honor’s Program), and also minored in Computer Science and Engineering as a part of SCSC program. SCSC stands for Samsung Convergence Software Course, which was a certification program for non-engineering students to promote software education. Ji Hye also studied Filmmaking at Stephens College, MO, during the 2014-2015 academic year as an exchange student.
Ji Hye is mainly interested in Copyright and Trademarks law. She is willing to learn more about Immigration and Consumer law as well.
- University of New Hampshire, Franklin Pierce School of Law
- J.D. Candidate, Class of 2021
- Ewha Womans University
- Bachelor of Arts, English Language and Literature
- Bachelor of Arts, Self-Designed Major (Scranton Honors Program: Digital Humanities)
- Minor: Computer Science & Engineering – SCSC (Samsung Convergence Software Course) Certificate
- Stephens College
- Digital Filmmaking, 2014-2015 Exchange Student
- HAFS (Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies), Class of 2011